Sunday 3 December 2023

#THUS SAITH THE #LORD #GOD AND THE MESSIAH THE SON OF GOD #IMMANUEL THE CENTRAL #AFRICAN_REPUBLIC HAVING AS JUDGED BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF #ORIGINAL SIN AND BREAKING MY #HOLY #LAW AND #COMMANDMENTS SHALL BE PUNISHED BY THE #IRON #ROD OF MY #JUST #JUDGMENT

Thus saith the Lord God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob

                              Thus saith the Lord God and the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL Very God of Very God begotten not made Eternal in the Heavens and through whom all of creation came into being even the only true Saviour Redeemer and the eternal Passover Lamb whose shed blood alone cleanseth all the sins crimes and the transgressions committed in the breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments and of Original sin without which there can be no salivation or redemption for He alone is the saviour and redeemer and eternal Passover Lamb of the Holy People Israel and all of those of Mankind who have by Faith become through His cleansing blood the redeemed of the Lamb and upon being clothed in His righteousness have become Holy, Pure and Righteous and in My sight by being covered with the righteousness of the Messiah for it is that My Word says all the righteousness of mankind is but as filthy rags and thus only worthy to be cast into the  flames of everlasting torment that resides in the Bottomless pit created in the beginning  for all of the wicked and unrepentant of mankind after the fall of mankind for before mankind fell the bottomless pit exist not for before the fall all of mankind and the creatures of the Earth were pure holy and righteous in My sight and immortal for death and the grave then existed not as did all manner of wickedness evil corruption immorality and iniquity and disobedience of all of My Holy will Law and Commandments for before the fall of mankind My will was done upon the Earth perfectly as it was and is done in all the Kingdom of Heaven. But after mankind in Adam and Eve fell death and the grave and all manner of wickedness evil immorality corruption iniquity and the beginning of days and the passage of time entered into all of My creation and thus it was then a place where in all of the fallen of mankind could be banished to and punished therein for the breaking of all of MY Holy Laws and Commandments especially the first commandment given to mankind’s first parents Adam and Eve who fell being deceived by the Adversary and brought upon all of creation and all of their offspring the curse of death and the grave and banishment not only from Eden’s Garden but from the Kingdom of Heaven thus it was that a place of banishment from not only Eden’s but the Kingdom of Heaven and from My presence for the first death spiritual death is being cut off from the source of all life as physical death is being cut off from the souce of all physical life thus it was in the beginning the bottomless pit and sheol had by Me to be created had to be created for all of the fallen of mankind and the fallen of Heaven the Adversary and his followers to be banished to after being banished from My presence and from the source of all Life who I AM saith the Holy One of Israel. For it is as afore said in My Holy Word Law and Commandments without the shedding of blood even the blood of the pure perfect spotless sinless blood of the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL there can be no remission of sin and therefore no salvation or redemption who as was promised in the beginning became the saviour of not only the Holy People but all of those of mankind who by Faith in Him would become the Children of the Living God inheritors of the Kingdom of Heaven even saith the Lord God of My Heavenly Kingdom. Thus as so said as I promised to send a Messiah to become the saviour of all of My People who believed in and accepted Him as their saviour, but not only of those of Israel who believed and do believe in Him as their saviour  but of all of those of Mankind who have do and shall believe in and do accept Him as their saviour out of every land people tribe and Nation so as it was written so was the promise fulfilled in the coming of the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL. But thus also warned I all the Nations not only of the coming of the Saviour and Messiah but also of the coming of the days of wrath and anger and the punishing of the unrepentant Nations of the Earth thus it is that as so warned the beginning of the days of wrath and anger have from the return of Israel to the promised land now descended upon the Nations and shall descend until the Last day of the end of days before Judgement day dawns upon all of the Nations of the Earth. Thus now that the days of grace and mercy have ended and those Nations thus Judged and warned have remained unrepentant having refused turned unto Me by Faith in the only true Passover Lamb and Messiah and have not by His shed blood been redeemed thus then having been Judged and warned of the consequences of having been Judged found guilty and remaining unrepentant  and being found guilty of the breaking of all of My Holy Laws and Commandments so shall they all be punished by the outpouring of the full fury of the all consuming fires of My wrath and anger. But as I so warned the Nations  so said I before the days of grace and mercy came to an end I would cause a further disasters to descend upon the Nations thus Judged and awaiting punishment if they remained unrepentant as a taste if thou will of that which is to befall all the unrepentant Nations of the Earth in the days of wrath and anger to come even such disasters that shall indeed convince those Nations thus Judged of the certainty of the coming days of the out pouring of My wrath and anger and as I so warned so did I cause to descend upon all the Nations of the Earth even upon all the Nations thus Judged and found guilty of breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandments and upon all of the wicked rebellious immoral and corrupt of people of mankind even all of those who know not Me and who desire not to know Me and all of those who believe I exist not but shall indeed come to know that to their horror and dismay I do exist when it is that as so said that My wrath and anger full measure shall descend upon them but shall mainly descend in wrath and anger upon all of those who knowing all of My Holy Laws and Commandments not only break all of them but encourage others also to do as they do and that blatantly so thinking I am as they are and can be subject to the free will of mankind as they so put it knowing not that all things are subject to My Holy Will and purposes as so set down in My word and they being deluded believe they along with all of mankind have a free will to do as they please and not be responsible for their actions. Thus say I saith the Lord God  mankind are only free in as far as their Nature will allow them to be free therefore if they of mankind are righteous they will be righteous still in all that they do in all of their lives they will be Holy pure righteous loving and true kind gentle generous and even being willing to lay their lives down for others even though they don’t know them; thus then those of mankind that are unrighteous then in all of their lives they will remain unrighteous still being in all of their lives wicked immoral rebellious haters of Myself and of their parents law breakers murderers committing all manner of great wickedness corruption and evil  who are indeed twice dead plucked up by the roots and ready to be cast into the fiery furnace ready to be consumed by the flames of eternal torment forever even all of those of mankind that are and have been guilty of the Breaking of My Holy Law and Commandments especially My Most Holy Moral Law. Thus as afore said the days of grace and mercy hath ended and the Judging of the Nations fulfilled thus now it is that these days are but the beginning of the days of wrath and anger for these days are not the end of the beginning but the beginning of the end of not only days but of this creation and the beginning of the New Creation. But as so warned and so set down by Me the heavens have and shall as said become as brass and the prayers and pleas and petitions of mankind by Me shall remain unanswered even unto all who cry out to Me when My wrath and anger in punishment descends upon them pleading for Me to have Mercy upon them but My reply will be every chance hast thou been given to turn from thy great wickedness immorality corruption and thy breaking of My Holy Laws and Commandment but thou wouldst not turn and repent therefore thy blood because thou hast be warned of My wrath and anger to come after being Justly Judged and found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and commandments is upon thine own heads and thus for all the unrepentant Judged Nations there shall be only one verdict given when Judgment day dawns and but one punishment saith the Holy One of Israel even the bottomless pit and the lake of the fires of everlasting torment. But as I have Judged and shall at this time as Judged and found guilty punish those Nations so shall I as Judged punish in wrath and anger this Nation even the CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC for having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but not only shall I punish this Nation for having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments but for all manner of great wickedness immorality and corruption and also being found guilty of the pollution and devastation of the environment by this Nation especially of the seas and oceans and of the land and air that have caused the cruel injuries and deaths of the creatures of My creation that exist thereon and in and I shall not in Judgement upon Judgment day hold them guiltless but shall punish them most severely but and also I shall as Judged punish the Government of this Nations for having been found guilty of failing to meet the needs of the needy of this Nation which is their God given responsibility and bound duty so to do even meeting the needs of the sick the terminally ill of the disabled the blind deaf and dumb of the widow elderly the orphan and the poverty stricken and destitute but and also responsible for the provision of adequate protection of the young the very young and the vulnerable of this Nation the CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC Thus it shall be for all the sins crimes and transgressions set down herein shall I punish this Nation but I shall mainly punish this Nation in wrath and anger with the IRON ROD of My Just Judgement for having been found guilty of breaking all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and  by Earth Quake and Volcanic Eruptions by great storms tornadoes hurricanes tsunamis tidal waves and floods followed by drought famine plague and pestilence. Thus say I saith the Holy One of Israel for all the sins crimes and transgressions of breaking My Holy Laws by all of unrepentant fallen of Mankind upon the rejection of salvation and redemption by Faith in the Only true Messiah IMMANUEL a price has to be paid and that price is death and destruction in the casting of forever into the bottomless pit when Judgment day dawns. But the price of salvation and redemption and the forgiveness of all sins crimes and the transgressions of breaking all of My Holy Laws for all who believe in the only true Messiah has by Him already been paid. Thus it must be said that the Adversary takes all and gives nothing. But saith Holy One of Israel I give all freely salvation redemption eternal life peace that passeth all understanding and prosperity without end and require nothing in return only obedience to all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and that willingly by Faith in the only true Messiah IMMANUEL. But unto the Nations of the Earth I say that the only permanent peace that can exist between all of the Nations of the Earth is if they  are all at peace with and belong unto Me saith the Lord God of the whole of creation. Thus those Nations that are against Me cannot and shall not stand and those who are for Me and of Me by Faith in the Messiah IMMANUEL cannot and shall not fall or be defeated. Thus the peace I freely give is an everlasting peace beyond Measure but not just an everlasting peace between those Nations that belong unto Me by Faith in the MESSIAH but also between all those peoples lands tribes and Nations that belong unto Me is peace freely given so that all may be blessed and prosper in all that they do upon the Earth. Thus as My peace is feely given to all who belong unto Me so also is the water everlasting life by Me is freely given unto all who come to believe in and are redeemed and saved by Faith in the only true redeemer saviour and eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah IMMANUEL. But in as far as the punishment of this Nation is concerned even the CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC as so said unto all the Nations of the Earth thus Judged and all of those due to be punished by Me so say I to this Nation and again unto all the Nations of the Earth if  they all turn; as afore said; from off all disobedience to all of My Holy Laws and commandments and My Moral Law and from all wickedness immorality corruption and obey all of My Holy Laws and Commandments and My Moral Law from the heart according as so set down in My Word the Law and the prophets so shall I withhold My wrath and anger and instead  bless protect and prosper this and all the Nations of the Earth Especially ISRAEL that do so as they have never afore been blessed or prospered in all that they do and shall surrounded them around about with My presence protecting them from all of their enemies until My Judgment day dawns at the end of days but if not then so shall I as said with the full fury of My wrath and anger descend upon this Nation and the rest of the Nations of the Earth. Thus it is saith the Lord God where there is life there is hope and in hope there is life and as I AM THAT I AM, even ADONAI ELOHIM TZVA’OT AM the source of all life in Me there is hope for all who believe in the only true eternal Passover Lamb the Messiah the SON OF GOD IMMANUEL.

 

This is the Word of the Lord God unto thee

 

From the prophet of the Lord

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment